Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

Cheers to the weekend! It couldn't have come annnyyy slower in my opinion. We have another wedding this weekend (but I'm just a guest not the planner!) but other than that I plan on sleeping..a lot...I've been so exhausted lately! Ya'll have anything planned? If so, have fun and have a great weekend!

Linking up again today with Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm for today's Friday Fav's- join in!


1. Two words: Ham Base (powder) oh my gosh ya'll I love this stuff so much. I get it at our local Amish store for less than 5 bucks and it is like gold. You can put some in on regular canned veggies or green beans and its like cooking with a ham hock all day- but cheating. Love this stuff!



 2. Favorite recipe: I've been obsessed with fruits lately so when I saw this floating around I had to pin it to try for the weekend! Peanut butter fruit dip: Recipe here





3. Favorite funnies



yes please




4. Speaking of dogs, look at this cute printable I made for Miss Emma Jo- just needs a pretty frame!


5. Favorite fashion finds this week





 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

19 comments:

  1. I love your funnies and that striped shirt with the leather detail!
    Hope you have a great holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these things! The ham hock (substitute) sounds DELICIOUS! I will have to look for that! And the picture of the dog cracks me up! Happy TGIF and have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that ecard just made me LOL. love it. happy weeekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now feel the need to have pink toilet paper, so thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink toilet paper - amazing!! I love that black and white top - too cute!! Hope you have a great weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That funny with the dog is the same with kids. My daughter does the same thing. The second she sees the camera the cute disappears, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PINK toilet paper - OMG! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That peanut butter fruit dip sounds amazing! I need to make some! Have a great weekend, Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got a wedding too and can't wait! It's like the perfect date night-dinner, unlimited drinks, and dancing! Have a good labor day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mildly obsessed with those flats! The dog/camera meme cracked me up; beyond true. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously just busted out laughing with that first ecard.......it's so dang true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alright, all 3 of your fashion finds I want, so cute. That dog pic is hilarious and oh so accurate! Enjoy your weekend Jessi :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the funnies!!! Ham Base? sounds so gross, but I bet you are right...it's good in the veggies...and flavorful! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm never heard of ham base but I'm going to have to check it out! And LOVE your fashion finds, especially that first outfit! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ham powder? I've never heard of that before but mannnnn, it sounds amazing! I'm making it my mission to find some this weekend! Yum!
    HAPPY weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ughhh I wanted to love that J.Crew top but it just didn't fit me right. Hate when that happens… but happy weekend girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. that peanut butter fruit dip sounds amazing! going to check that out now

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh those flats are so cute. and the fruit dip sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bahaha! Love that dog funny :) So true! Those leopard flats are so cute! :) Ham base?! It sounds disgusting but good! Lol

    ReplyDelete