Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lovin' Lately

Alright folks we made it through Monday and bring on Tuesday. Did anyone catch the Bachelorette last night and see how my plan really is unfolding? (spoiler alert) See, I needed farmer Chris (I've got Farmer Fever ya'll) to make it to the top 3 but no further so that he could potentially be the next Bachelor! Yes please! Ugh Andi is so dramatic......

Anyway, that's not what this post is about. I wanted to share with ya'll some products I've been loving lately. I adore these types of posts from others (Make Me Up Mia & B Loved Boston to name a couple) and wanted to create a little list before heading out on vacation next week which really got me choosing what products are a must. If you have any must-have or go-to products for my beach bag pa-lease let me know!

1.) Want a great and inexpensive pick-me-up for your eyes? I've been loving this Neutorgena 3 in 1 concealer for sleepy eyes! Just throw it in your purse for those mornings when you're running late.


2.) Thick and Full biotin and collagen oil mist- another less than $10 find and great even for beach hair! This spray mist/oil is so weightless and non-sticky! De-tangles too!





3.) Any skin-firming lotion! Start now ladies- just like night creams for your face (which I could totally do a whole post on) pamper the rest of your body as well! I switch between Palmer's firming butter and Vaseline's firming lotion.



















4.) It's summertime so of course we all look like this right??

haha yea..about that- she has a great bronzed complexion! Love Minka! A good bronzer is a must in the summer months. I love all Benefit products with a passion so naturally I was drawn to their bronzer Hoola. Also dust on a good coral-y blush like my favorite Nars in Torrid.


5.) Ya'll I have been some kind of obsessed with brows lately and have been growing mine since last September (Sloooow and painful process ugh they won't grow! Tricks??) I've been experimenting with different brow kits (I need help) and my friend recommended a great less than $5 one to start. Try these!


6.) I'm a chapstick addict and have some stashed all over the house (and car, and purse.) so when this whole tinted with color revolution started I was in heaven. I recently tried Nivea's and love them! (I have the coral so far)

Ok- so give me some must-haves for my beach bag next week! I'm ready! xoxo



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

26 comments:

  1. Love your picks! I used to use the Hoola bronzer, and I loved it. I also have a brown kit from Target for cheap that I love. I think it's Sonya Kashuk?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all Benefit products! I just adore their packaging! These are all great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoola is our davis girls go-to bronzer! The fave of my mama, sista, and moi!!!! :)
    THE BEST!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried the Hoola bronzer but if it's benefit I'm sure it's great! I used their eyebrow kit for years and it's great. It's kind of pricey but lasted forever. Another great alternative is the ELF brand...it's only $3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn you Minka Kelly for looking so perfect! I'm definitely going to have to try out that hair mist, it sounds amazing! And love that NARS bronzer!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love hoola! its amazing. and i seriously need that concealer, anything to help with my eyes lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my firming lotion too! I need to use it a bit more religiously though! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that NYX brow kit and I absolutely need to look into the concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking for a good concealer so I'm going to have to check that one out! Also, I love that biotin hair spray! It leaves such a pretty shine on my hair. Although I've used it too close before and it made my hair look SO greasy. Lesson learned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tinted chapstick for the beach! Great picks! I'm also a fan of a BB cream with sunscreen or tinted moisturizer with sunscreen for the beach. I recently tried MAC's version and it stays on great, but doesn't feel like you have anything heavy on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all of these!! I really want to try Thick and Full biotin and collagen oil mist - sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the shout out ;) I am adding those Nivea balms to my list, they definitely look like something I'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh love that brow palette! I've yet to try any NARS products. I need to, I always hear great things!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely need to get on the peach cheek trend with the summer bronze!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been growing my brows out too and it's been a pain in the you know what! I've heard it can take up to a year so hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eyebrows are so annoying and it's SO hard to not pluck the little ones that start to pop up. Feel your pain! Love a good bronzer in the summer. Please tell me you have found the secret to cellulite with those firming lotions...?

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooOOoo i love posts like these. great recommendations! since you asked, i just discovered a new traveling essential that i'm obsessed with - my new vera bradley large cosmetic bag. it is large enough for everything and more and yet it can zip of and become thin enough for my suitcase so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for all of these great recommendations! I'm gonna have to try that brow kit...my brows are so light, but I rarely take the time to pencil them in or whatever it is I'm supposed to do. Ha. This just my be my answer! The only thing I can think of that that are a "necessity" in my beach bag that you didn't include in your list is no-crease hair ties. I have to have my hair up when I'm at the beach/pool, but I can't stand for it to have a crease it in later when I want to take the ponytail out! Little things, little things!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all of your picks. I'm such a huge fan of nars bronzer and blush. I also used to use that hoopla bronzer years ago and it was great! I'm all about anything Nivea, that smell is heaven. So clean.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hoola is my go to bronzer! I have been using it for years and swear by it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so with you about the farmer fever!! Chris NEEDS to be the next bachelor #yougofarmer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I totally agree about the bachelorette this week... LAME!!! I could NOT believe it! Especially considering she truly seemed the happiest with Chris' hometown visit and when she talked about him. Clearly, I think she's an idiot. However, Chris better be the next bachelor for sure! Okay enough of that... thanks for getting me started. Lol. Great products to know about! Especially the eye cream! And the firming lotion! I am the absolute worst about putting on lotion and moisturized! I'm going to look like an old hag when I'm 40. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so over Andi! I seriously hope that Chris is the next Bachelor!! I have to try that concealer and oil spray!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great products!

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  25. So does firming lotion really work? I've always wondered. That Neutrogena concealer sounds like something I'd like! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete