Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Fav's & Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July ya'll- cheers to independence! I hope everyone has a safe, thankful and fabulous holiday weekend! Linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre to share some of my favorite things from this week





 Date Night- Loved getting to spend a night out with this guy last week!



If you see me arrested and on TV it is because I somehow managed to break into Jessica Simpson's wedding this wedding! (haha) I cannot wait to see what she wears! And remember- she's just renewing her vows to Nick, that's all.


How cute is this for a BBQ this weekend?



Favorite Added Touch for the 4th (Click Here)


Favorite outfits




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

10 comments:

  1. Oh those chalkboard tags are so cute! Yay for date night!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally cracking up at your JSimp's comment! I loved me some Newlyweds. I am still traumatized by her and Nick's breakup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fruity drink is so pretty! Very excited to see pictures of Jessica Simpson's wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im watching out for pics too!! Love me some JS!! But you totally take the cake for her number one fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these things! Especially those chalkboard tags! How adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh she looked so pretty, of course!! I was so happy to see once we got back into the country haha. You two look so cute on your date night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your comments on Jessica Simpson's wedding - too funny!! And I am totally saving those printables for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that stripe dress!! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a Capri Blue Candle Giveaway! cornflake dreams 

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are adorable! ...And my invite to JS's wedding surely got lost in the mail because there's no other reasonable explanation ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for date night! And those outfits are adorable! How was your 4th?!

    ReplyDelete