Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favs: Gone to the Beach!

Happy Fridaaaaaaay! Ahhh do you hear that? It's the sound of vacation starting for me. No more work until..not this Monday, but next! We are spending the weekend at home getting the master bath somewhat finished (hint: black and white old Hollywood glam) and then we're heading to the OBX for toes in the sand and brews in hand. After that I am heading down to Hatteras to see Heather (My bestie expecting twins remember?!) I hope ya'll have a great weekend and I'll miss ya'll next week! (I wasn't organized enough to do guest posts so I'll be taking a little break)

Linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre for Friday Favs!


Favorite Beach Bag:
Ya'll!! I need you must-haves for beach bags still!


Favorite Handbag:
Speaking of bags...look at this pre-fall bag from Elizabeth & James (not budget-friendly but definitely swoon-worthy!)


Favorite Recipe:
Totally craving anything Nutella recently! (Strawberry Nutella Tart)



Favorite Workout:
Office job people? This quick easy 10 min one you can do multiple times!



Favorite Funny:
Seriously...this one made me laugh out loud (soo me and my husband)

Favorite Saying as of lately:
(Ya'll..obsessed still with this show- don't care how late I am to the game haha I literally say this just with every day tasks...)




And just in case you forgot:



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

26 comments:

  1. Enjoy the beach! Super jealous, not gonna lie. Can't wait for the bathroom reveal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum- a nutella strawberry tart sounds amazing! I don't think I ever stop craving nutella- it's too delicious. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Especially that you're going to the beach! Just got back and wish I never came home! I'm obsessed with Nutella so that tart looks amazing! Love the E&J bag! But yikes not the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the beach!!!!! Cheers my darling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun at the beach! i died laughing at the GET TO THE CHARGA :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a loooong vacation!!! Sounds amazing! I love that beach bag! The colors are so pretty and fun! Have a GREAT vacation! I hope the bathroom remodel goes well toO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great vacation at the beach!! You can never go wrong with that quote from Friday Night Lights either :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great vacay!! The beach sounds amazing right about now. Can't wait to see your master bath too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh yay, so happy for you! Have a blast :) That Arnold pic, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have an amazing trip to the beach!!! Jealous! And that beach bag is SO cute! Love it!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have my heart. That fall purse and the nutella tart. OMG. Have a great beach trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obsessed with that Elizabeth & James bag -- better start saving my money, ha! Have a wonderful vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The hubs and I just stared watching FNL on Netflix last night!! We are WAY late to the game....oh well!! Happy weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jess! Have a wonderful time at the beach! I cant wait to see your bathroom! I love your home decor style! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a wonderful time! There's just something so magical about the OBX isn't there? Maybe I'm just partial because Kitty Hawk is where we said I DO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loveee that beach bag! Hope you have the best time at the beach! xo to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have so much fun on vaca, Jessi! Jealous! Get some relaxation in!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That beach bag is darling! Hope you have a great beach vacation :)

    xx, ss || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  19. FNL will never ever get old!!! Can't wait to see pics of your bathroom! Have a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have fun on your vacation!! Can't wait to see the bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. HOORAY!!! SoOo EXCITED for ya, sweets! Enjoy every lit'l bit of your vacation time!!! Can't wait to see the Hollywood glam bath! It'll no doubt be fabulous (everything you do is ;))! Love ya oodles! XxOo

    ReplyDelete
  22. So jealous of your vacation! Hope you have fun! But first.. that strawberry nutella tart! Are you kidding me?! That looks soo yummy and ironically posted right before the fav workout ;) Just wanted to say I've been by your blog in the past and I'm a new follower and I just love your blog! Sooo I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out: http://macarthurlately.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-nominations.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my gosh, the recipe looks super delicious! mouth-watering:P

    have a great weekend!

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete