Monday, July 28, 2014

Back to Reality

I'm baaaaccckkk... and by back I mean getting back to reality, catching up on countless e-mails and needing anyther week away to get caught up on work and house chores. ugh. Today will be quite the Monday I'm sure. However, I did in fact have an absolutely fabulous vacation with the fam and seeing Heather and her TWO BABY GIRLS (she found out the genders a couple days before I arrived) was the icing on the giant cake!

I sure did miss the blogging world though let me tell ya! There were so many of you that I thought of during my time away and genuinely missed! I adore this community we have and wouldn't trade it for anything so I can't wait to get caught up on what everyone has been doing. So without further ado, here are some snap shots from last week! (Bonnie and Kyna took better photos with their better cameras (haha) so I am waiting for those to surface!)

Linking up with the lovely Biana from B Loved Boston!





Selfie action ya'll

The in-laws!

My flower girl!

Tradition every year to finish a puzzle by the end of the week!

He has boobs....



All 4 girls!
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

24 comments:

  1. Welcome back, lady! it looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! What a great little getaway. Jealous of all your beach pics, they're gorgeous!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it the best getting away for awhile?! But coming back is always the worst!! At least I know I'm not alone haha! Looks like you had an amazing time! You can never have a bad day at the beach and omg i love puzzles! We always do them on family vacations too!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Glad you had a great week at the beach! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved all your photos on instagram!! What a perfect beach vacation and I'm so happy you're back!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've missed you! Ahhh take me back to the beach :) That buried in the sand boobs, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like you had a blast.
    Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog
    Martina xx
    www.martinasmark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Looks like a great little beach vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! Looks like SO much fun! And how fun - twin girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great trip! It's also so sad to come back from beach week! I always say you need a vacation from your vacation! Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back!! Looks like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! I love your monogrammed bikini! So cute! Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you are back and your vacation was wonderful! The 2nd picture you posted is incredible! You should seriously frame it. Missed you while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pics are fab...mentally I am on that beach!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Time spent at the beach sound like the perfect way to get away!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Our family has a puzzle tradition at the beach every year, too :) Looks like a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so stunning and gorgeous honey. Love it! ♥

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please, let me know on my blog so I can follow you back. Thank you!

    xoxo
    Monika
    http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like it was the perfect vacation!! It's always nice to have some downtime to unplug! We missed you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwwww! Love the picture of the FOUR girls! how cute! Looks like an amazing vacation! Welcome back to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun!!! I loved seeing photos on Instagram! What a great trip! And again, I LOVE that swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving these all these fun snapshots, sweets!! SO SO HAPPY that you enjoyed such a fantastic and memorable vaca!!! :D

    ReplyDelete