Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekending/Bay Trip!

Well folks..back to reality and in reality (haha) it isn't that bad. We had an absolutely perfect and much needed vacay this past week with only one day of rain. It was so nice relaxing by the water and seeing miss Emma Jo play with my sister's kids until she passed out each evening unable to move. We ate the best seafood and my brother-in-law and I got up and did our yearly tradition of Thursday night karaoke at Sunset Bar (another: hahaha) This year? I sang Whitney Houston & Reba while Brian sang Steve Miller Band (definitely one for the books!)

I was ok with coming on home yesterday and getting laundry done and more house stuff done and just relaxing while catching up on the DVR. I missed the place for sure! Now it's time to dive back into house reno and get some more weekly updates posted since the next couple of weeks we aren't traveling as much. Also, this week my boss retires. It still hasn't hit me that she is going- as in THURSDAY! We have become so close over the past 3 years and I'm definitely a creature of habit and don't want change but I know it'll be fine. She's become my work Mom for sure and I wish her all the best in retirement! (jealous!)

Anyway It's nice to back to blogging too and I hope you all had a great week! I look forward to catching up! Linking up with the lovely Biana today!

Seester!

My beautiful niece!


And silly nephew!
Add caption

Adore my rents!

Ya'll seriously look at his tan lines hahaha adore this

The men folk



Also a big Happy Father's day to Rodger! (I Hope I'm at Least Half the Dad, That He Didn't Have to Be by Brad Paisley always comes to mind when I think of him and I'm not where I'd be without him today!) I <3 my father!!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

24 comments:

  1. I was so jealous of all the beach photos you had this week!! Looks like you got some great color too! Family, Beach and Seafood - perfect vacation!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of your newphew with the crab legs!! Looks like you had fun! Welcome back to reality! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip and I love your (Lilly?) bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy! Looks like such an amazing trip! Can't go wrong with a beach vaycay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the pictures!! So glad you all had a great time! Happy you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful weekend you had! So glad you got to spend some great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun trip! It is always so great to be at the beach and be with fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like such a wonderful weekend! Nothing beats being on the water with family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great trip! I need one! Love the photos :) Especially the one of you and your hubby...mine has the same tan lines right now :-p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a great trip with the fan! The beach looked so relaxing and lots of good sun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great trip! So jealous of all your beach photos! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you had an amazing vacation girl!! I LOVE that pic of you 2 on the beach :) And sweet lil Emma, bet she was in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I just love time away with family! And by the pics, y'all had a wonderful time together!! It's always nice it get back into a routine, huh. Well a bit bittersweet, but mostly nice. Glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. L.O.V.E all the pics....but where's the karaoke video?!!? So glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww. Looks like a fun time was had by all! Why not take a video of the karoake to share with us? :) Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha my husband has the worst farmers tan too! How come men don't care? Looks like you had a fabulous vacay :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved following along on Instagram!! So happy you guys had a great trip! And how cute are your parents?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was LOVING all the photos you were posting to Instagram as well! You looked like you had the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great vacation! Looks awesome! Your bathing suit is adorable! Have a great week! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like a fabulous trip!! Definitely chuckled seeing those tan lines ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing weekend!!! I love all the pics! Looks like a great time! Your hubs tanlines are definitely hilarious! My husbands are like that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the beach photos! And you and your mama could be twins!

    ReplyDelete