Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Recap & Twinning!

It's Monday! (Don't be too excited) Tomorrow is my Friday though so I must say today isn't so bad. We are heading down to the bay house for some much needed time by the water so I'll be MIA for a bit!

Another reason today is fabulous so far is because my best friend Heather (the one that came down for reunion and I had a big surprise for her that I couldn't share...) finally announced to the world that she and her hubby have been blessed with TWINS! When she told me I burst into tears (she makes fun of me still) but I couldn't grasp that it was TWO not ONE! I was so thrilled and planned a #Twinning weekend in her honor! I made twins in a blanket (haha) ordered bottles of non-alcohol wine and had a custom made announcement done for her via Etsy. I cannot wait to meet/spoil these littles in December! Congrats Heather! (crying again!)












Also, I know I've been lacking lately on the house updates with all the traveling so here's a quick preview- ladies and gentleman, we have another space finished....the living room! (blurry bc I was watching Miss USA and had to hurry)



Also, my Mother in law scored the most PERFECT bench from Kirklands over the weekend! We have been looking for some sort of bench/seating area for a nook in our closet and she completely surprised us with this find! I adore it! (Thank you Kyna!) Oh..and our floors are finished!!! Time to officially decorate and move furniture in for the Master!



Love the floors!


 
Linking up with Biana from B Loved Boston for Weekending! Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

32 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Heather! I want twins SO bad... in 20 years. :) The house looks amazing, and so jealous of your short week. Enjoy your vacay, Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your friend!!! That party you planned looks awesome :) love the announcement card!! And that bench.... Perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is just so perfect in your house - you guys did an amazing job!! You are so sweet to have hosted the cutest twinning party ever!! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious, precious celebration!! And giiiiiirl your living room
    is lookin SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how fun! My friend just had twins and they are so cute! Your house is too adorable too! Love it!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, so exciting!!! Your house looks great too!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are seriously the cutest little "Hostess with the Mostess!" The fabulous stuff you put together for your friend expecting twins...just too adorable for words! And your house! It's TOTALLY coming together! Love Love Love! That bench is absolutely perfect for the space...size/color/height...everything is perfect! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute. The twinning party for your bestie is absolutely adorable. And absolutely love your living room decor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw yay for twins! SO cute. Loving that bench in your home and the floors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute that your friend is having twins! ! So special. Love that bench that your mother in law found. Serious gem!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling party!! My friend is preggo with twins too - and twins get all the ridiculously adorable twinning outfits. Makes me want a pair of my own. Haha Your house is looking so great!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. The house is looking great! And those twins in a blanket.. how precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your house is my dream house! I love it so much! PS - That is amazing about friend! I think it is so sweet when I see twins. They will always have that special bond with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so cute! Love all the sweet things you did for your friend! And your house...just perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The floors look AMAZING! BRAND NEW! And you have got to be the BEST HOSTESS EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful surprise weekend!! You are such a thoughtful friend! LOVE the latest house updates you shared!! Enjoy your time away :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woowww!! LOVE the floors Jessi! They look great! And I adore that bench! It's perfect.

    You are such a wonderful friend! I love that you cried when she told you about the twins. That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to your bestie! And the house is looking snazzy! love that bench too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Twins, so fun!! What a sweet celebration you gave her! Your house is looking wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to your friend! Love the sweet celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhhh twins!! Congratulations to your friend - so exciting! And your house is looking amazing, I've loved watching the transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How sweet of you to celebrate with your friend that way! I cried like a baby when my best friend told me she was pregnant, so I can't imagine the twins news! I love your house. Y'all have done a great job. Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh how funnnn! So sweet of you to help host. Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so insanely jealous of everything having to do with your amazing house!!! And congrats to your friend on TWINS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Twins! So exciting. Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Twins! How exciting! I'm loving all the home pics you're sharing...it looks amazing! Hope you're doing well & have an amazing weekend. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the picture! Twins- wow! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww! How sweet! I love all the party details! And I love the floors in the house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. The house is looking great! I love how you framed the eCard and other cute printouts for decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  30. YAY TWINS! :) So excited for your friend. Love your hardwood floors! They're absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete