Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sneak-Peek (Semi-Finished Spaces!)

Ok so I know it has been awhile since one of my Monday Weekend Update posts due to travel, laziness, etc. Also, some of the stuff has been sort of behind the scenes and wouldn't be fun to feature but today I want to give a sneak peek into some of the oh-so developing spaces in our home! We are currently done with the living room and pretty much done with the master bedroom. Entry-way/hall way is being finished as we speak and then we get to tackle the master bath! I'm so thankful for my hubby and everyone that has helped us along the way. We have managed to get the entire first floor pretty much finished in about 4 months (next stop? Floor 2 and porch!)

The living room is so cozy and I love every aspect about the way it has turned out! Now if you see a thin layer of white dust on everything it just means there's still a thin layer of white dust on everything haha but I wanted to share these pictures anyway! (Dang that sheet rock dust is hard to get rid of!) We used Valspar's Wisteria Snow for the walls (super light blue) and I went from there with the decor. (you know me and blues ya'll!)

Living Room BEFORE:


 AFTER:


I love the way the mantle turned out after taking it down almost a foot!

You can see that sheet rock dust in the background here!



Those JC Penny lamps I tried everywhere to find awhile back? LOVE them!




Master Bedroom BEFORE:
























 Master Bedroom After:





Bedding: Pottery Barn

Lamps: Macy's
End Tables: Bed Bath & Beyond
Frames: Pottery Barn

Sheet rock dust all over fireplace... haha

Tall mantel as you can see from my hand!

Emma's Corner

Here I am adding a shelf to go on top of the radiator for more frames!

Still deciding on where to hang this guy!

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

30 comments:

  1. I'm. Obsessed. With. Sneak. Peeks. But really -- I say this every time, but I love following along with your renovations. Everything is looking so great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a regal looking space! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Zelle - I love following along with your renovations! Everything looks awesome so far! Can't wait to see how the rest of your house looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks wonderful, y'all have done an incredible job renovating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is gorgeous! Love all the old wood details. You guys have done a fab job! Love looking at your before and afters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys have done such a wonderful job!! I am loving the chest at the foot of your bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color choices and the mixing of patterns. The tile around the fireplace makes it look totally different and new! Love your big monogram. Ours is over our bed, but they really can go just about anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful transformations, my sweet friend!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your entire home is just beautiful! So full of character. I love Emma's spot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home is incredibly beautiful!!!! You guys have such an eye for vision!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cozy is the perfect word! And I love those windows in the master!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking so, so good!!! Wish I had the patience to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, it's so lovely!!! Love the bedding and the trunk at the end of the your bed! love the thumbs up in the mirror...what a tall mantle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh. Everything looks sooo good! You guys did such a good job of preserving the house while still making it look like home! Now when is the house warming party?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It all looks wonderful! You are so good!! Have you heard about the porch yet! I want you to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh absolutely love that huge monogram!! The house is looking so good, I'm sure it's so much work but so rewarding as well. I have an itch to decorate a house, but have to wait until I'm done with school... meh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking good! I love all the framed photos everywhere and that you have a fireplace in your master...SO cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your house is turning out so gorgeous! Love that bay window in the bedroom and the living room looks so cozy!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The house is coming together beautifully!! Love what y'all are doing with it, and loving your color choices! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything looks amazing! The woodworking is soooo beautiful! I just love it! Did you ever find out if you won that porch makeover?! Ahhh! It's crazy how fast you got that much done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking good lady! Can't wait to see what you do with the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Everything looks awesome, Jessi!! Love the living room AND the master! I am needing a duvet and I'll go check out Pottery Barn because I love yours! Love the doggie bed too :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i'm in love with gray and white right now. love the way you designed it!

    xo, Amanda

    asthewinecorkturns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay for more progress AND for more updates:) Keep 'em coming!!

    Heather | Port City Prescription

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love it! You have done such a wonderful job! Your living room and master bedroom looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You guys are amazing. Beautiful touches!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great job!!! :) All the rooms look beautiful! I know ya'll have to be sooo proud!!

    ReplyDelete